I curate my followers list since a while ago.
In order to help fast track those who actually read my bio and/or pinned toots, and want in on my shitposts, rants and boosts, please answer the following in a reply to this post:
1. Why do you wanna stalk Eloísa and what are your feelings towards witches?
2. Are you a bot?
3. Did you lie?
Apply here in the comments (unless you're a fash)!
1. I just follow anyone whose avi is cute and pink. I'm kinda' shallow.
2. Sadly, no. Bots don't have fallen arches and chipped teeth.
3. Only during years ending in 0-9.
@eloisa 1) Because you're fricking cool and witches are AWESOME!
2) You already know I'm not a bot
3) I'm a truck driver. We don't lie unless it's to law enforcement and dispatchers!
1) I like the projects you boost and lots of the links you post. Am ambivalent about witches.
2. Yes, I'm a bot.
C: I lied, I'm not a bot.
@eloisa Oh no I wasn't expecting an exam today I hope I don't flunk it!
1) She awesome.
1) you seem cool, and I like following creative folx
1b) I am one
2) not usually, I generally prefer being organic
3) not in this toot, but I have been known to lie to The Man
@eloisa Eloísa is kind and friendly, boosts good stuff, and helps keep the Fediverse fluffy. Witches are fascinating and fun. Am I a bot or a liar? A person's got to be allowed some secrets.
The more positive goodness in my feed the better ... witchery isn't part of the assessment :-)
What makes you think Are you a bot?
I did once, yes. Well, at least once. But not in this post ...
1)Seeemed like a cool peep, and I is a witchy one, so good feels I guess?
3)I try very hard not to
1. I originally followed you because I'm interested in selfhosting and lollipop. Stayed because you send to be a nice person work interesting toots.
2. Yes. According to psychological determinism we all are.
3. Maybe just a little on question 2, because, really, psychological determinists suck. We're more complex than just a bag of chemicals, or at least more unpredictable than one.
1. I followed your old hackers.town account cuz someone boosted you into my feed and you were funny.
2. Not that I am aware.
3. I hope not.
1. I dig the all-in vibe you have for the fediverse. Plus your shitposts are something I'd like to see on my timeline. I dig all kinds of witches, except the kind in a game of Dominion.
2. Not a bot, though I often prefer the company of them over the some of the stupid humans out there.
3. Yes. I'm totally a bot but so poorly coded I fail to lie at the first challenge of authenticity. On a related note, I have some swamp land to sell you...
1. You probably said something interesting/funny , I read some more posts of you and thought it could be funny/interesting to stalk you .
2. Not that I'm aware
3. I can't confirm or deny it.
1. I'm just following everyone interesting I found. I love witches.
2. Maybe... No, surely no.
3. Sometimes, rarely.
@eloisa Hiya ... replying so I don't get accidentally dropped ...
1. I follow you because we've had some interesting conversations (although not recently). I have no strong feelings about witches, /per se/, I simply deal with people as individuals, not by their classification.
2. I don't think I'm a 'bot, but if I am a 'bot, and sufficiently advance not to know I'm a 'bot, and for *you* not to know I'm a 'bot (which I'm not) would it then matter?
3. Yes, but only on this question. <grin>
@ColinTheMathmo awwh, Colin! Thanks!
fiy, I'm not dropping anyone, just not accepting new folks who ignored my request to interact first, even if just a DM.
@ColinTheMathmo it is indeed. I've been very alienated from fedi in general, but today I'm feeling a spark to reconnect here again. Hope it'll last.
@eloisa I asked a question yesterday that resulted in a discussion with 150 to 200 responses. that felt a little overwhelming.
But nice to see you again, hope you manage to connect.
@eloisa 1) I enjoy your presence a lot and I have followed you on other accounts before! Witches are good
2) Only according to reCaptcha, which I often fail
@eloisa 1. I follow Eloísa because I like what she posts. I was interested in Wicca and pagan rituals/lore in the 90s, and still have my interests in occultism. So I'm good with the witches.
2. I would rather be an AI.
3. In what context? In a general context I lied when it was necessary.
I wanna stalk Eloisa because I liked her when we met elsewhere and I think she’s cool. And I love witches.
NO. I AM A PERFECTLY NORMAL HUMAN.
WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT BEING A BOT? THAT DOES NOT COM-er, I mean, that would just be silly. Though I do love a properly-formatted data file…
Mastodon é uma rede social baseada em protocolos abertos da web e software livre e gratuito. É descentralizado como e-mail.